The Maryland MVA will automatically expunge your driving record Three (3) years after your conviction if you meet the following criteria:
- You have not been convicted of another moving violation of criminal offense involving a motor vehicle during the previous 3 years; and
- Your driver's license has never been suspended or revoked; and
- You have never been convicted of, or been granted probation before judgment (PBJ) for
- Failing to remain at the scene of an accident resulting in bodily injury or death; or
- Driving while intoxicated, driving under the influence, or driving impaired; or
- A violation that is identical to or substantially similar to those listed above.
|Maryland Traffic Ticket Attorney|
If you need a Maryland MVA expungement attorney or Maryland Traffic Ticket Attorney, call our office at 410-288-2900 and speak with attorney G. Randolph Rice, Jr., with the Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC.