- Baltimore County Police Department;
- Maryland State Police;
- Maryland Transportation Authority;
- Any other law enforcement.
|Lawyer for Speeding Ticket in Baltimore County, MD|
If you've been cited for speeding in Baltimore County, you have three options:
- Pay the ticket, you'll receive the assigned points depending on the speed your were traveling (not a good idea);
- Elect a waiver hearing, this is an admission of guilt and you are appearing in Court to ask for leniency; and
- Elect a trial. Election of a trial requires the officer to appear in Court and you can try the case in front of a Judge. You can also elect to plead guilty with an explanation and ask for leniency from the Court.
If you cannot make it to Court on your trial date, we can appear for you and waive your appearance. Saving you time and money and preventing missed work or loss of income.
If you don't have time to make it into the office, we can conduct a phone interview and complete all payment over the phone of by check.
Hire the speeding ticket attorney who is a former Maryland Assistant State's Attorney, call our office at 410-288-2900 24/7 for immediate speeding ticket help in Baltimore County, MD.
Law Offices of G. Randolph Rice, Jr., LLC
6914 Holabird Avenue, Suite A
Baltimore, Maryland 21222
101 E. Chesapeake Avenue, Suite 200
Towson, Maryland 21286